I’ve posted bedroom updates in two phases (here and here). Now with some new curtains, curtain rod and books organized by color, I was ready for the final shoot + full reveal. I’m calling the room Mid Century Moody because of the mix of the dark walls, wood and the way the light hits in the photos.
Where do I even start with my favorite things about this room? I suppose I’ll try to sum it up…
- The wall color (Benjamin Moore Galapagos Turquoise). I was worried I wouldn’t like it anymore as my style evolved. I was wrong. So wrong. I love it even more with the new furniture.
- The bedding. I’m totally obsessed with the Brooklinen sheets and Parachute Linen Duvet Cover. My only complaint is I never want to get out of bed, which is a challenge before work, in the winter.
- The dresser. So so so glad I discovered Waldo Mid Century and scored this vintage dresser. Go follow them now.
- The art. I love the Midnight Rose print from Rifle Paper Co. Dark floral + dark wall = ?. I also love the Excelsior print. You may recognize it from Rachel’s room in friends. I have two obsessions: Friends and Harry Potter. Which leads me to…
- The books. I decided to use the extra shelf space by my window for books, and then to organize them by color. Best decision ever.
Enjoy the tour!
- Wall color: Benjamin Moore Galapagos Turquoise
- Dresser: @waldomidcentury
- Midnight Rose art print: Rifle Paper Co
- Nightstand: West Elm
- Bed: West Elm
- Lamp: West Elm
- Duvet cover: Parachute
- Sheets: Brooklinen
- Shams: West Elm
- Pillows: One Fine Nest
- Excelsior Poster: AllPosters
- Books: Design*Sponge at Home, Styled by Emily Henderson, Eames
- Hexagon box: West Elm
- Curtains: Amazon
- Curtain Rod: Amazon
- Mirror: Kirkland’s