I am in the process of actually buying a condo which means I’m starting to think a lot about paint colors and room color schemes. I recently ordered the Ruffled Circles Quilt (platinum) from West Elm. I was debating ordering a really busy colorful quilt with different patterns but ultimately decided against it. I decided that gray is a great way to go because any color pops on gray. The quilt is a light gray so I decided to contrast that with a dark gray accent wall. Right now I really like the Benjamin Moore Ebony Slate 2118-30 color. The remaining walls will either be white or a light gray. I’ll have to try out some swatches when I actually move in to see how it will work in the room. I pulled black and white into the room through the Olin Black Rug from Crate & Barrell, the IKEA EIVOR Throw and the new IKEAA PS 2014 Wall shelf. I also incorporated a couple DIY projects I’ve already done.
Not sure how much of this will come to fruition but it’s definitely fun to plan for a room that actually exists!
Enjoy the mood board!
Accent wall color: Benjamin Moore Ebony Slate 2118-30
- DIY Rope Mirror
- RANARP Work Lamp (IKEA) – $39.99
- Chicago Wall Clock by Talula Christian – $30.00
- Smile Retro Camera Poster (AllPosters.com) – $6.99
- Ruffled Circles Quilt in Platinum (West Elm) – $149.00
- Mid-Century Nightstand in White (West Elm) – $299.00
- Ornate Elephant Throw Pillow Cover by BioWorkZ (Society6) – $20.00
- Reassurance Throw Pillow Cover by Caleb Troy – $20.00
- Tribal Chic Throw Pillow Cover by Tori Williams (Society6) – $20.00
- EIVOR Throw (IKEA) – $19.99
- Olin Black Rug (Crate & Barrel) – $299.00 for an 8×10
- DIY Bicycle Art
- Magical Thinking Woven Wire Chair – $279
- Mid-Century 6-Drawer Dresser (West Elm) – $999.00
- Ripley Gold Table Lamp (Lamps Plus) – $129.91
- IKEA PS 2014 Wall shelf – $49.99